Thursday, June 08, 2006

See You in Court

When the enlightened and progressive Caudilo Hugo Chavez visited London, Ken was attentive to his every need. He even insulted Hugo's critics for him and made wild accusations about them.

He forgot that even in the People's Republic of London, we still have a working justice system.
I just got back from the High Court of Justice, Queen's Bench Division where I presented a claim with the number HQ06X01639. In it I claim
a) an injuction to prevent Ken Livingstone from further tarnishing my reputation by making defamatory remarks against me and
b) £100.000 in damages.
Lets hope the chap is successful. Using a bully pulpit to smear people who lack the ability to answer back is typically Ken. It shows once again what an odious person he is. Lets hope he has to pay for it.

No comments: